Tuesday, 7 June 2016

Lee Stafford Chopstick Styler

Since I cut 7 inches off my locks a few years ago, I've gotten really boring with my hair styles. It's either down straight, down curly, half up or in a pony tail. Hardly riveting choices, I know. Normally when I see hair tutorials on YouTube, I don't even bother clicking but recently I watched Lucy & Lydia's remake of Little Mix's 'Hair' video and got a major case of the heart-eyes-emoji over the Lee Stafford Chopstick Styler.


It's a super narrow curling wand with no clip, designed to create tight ringlets. Now I know what you're thinking. Tight ringlets? It's 2016, not 1997, but hear me out. 1990's nostalgia is sweeping the fashion and beauty world and shows no immediate signs of slowing down and once shaken out and messed up a little, these curls are a perfect nod to that trend.

It doesn't have temperature control but the wand heats up to a whopping 200 degrees, meaning that although this look requires small sections of hair, it's really quick per section (about 8 to 10 seconds) so doesn't actually end up taking much longer than big curls and they really last until you next wash your hair. Just remember to use a heat protector spray though, I like the Lee Stafford Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Shine Mist myself.



It's been a long time since I was this excited over a hair tool, but this little beauty has filled a hole in my collection that I didn't even know I had and best of all, it's only £19.99. It's not a look I'd wear every single day but it's definitely a statement which I can't wait to rock throughout the Summer for lazy afternoons in a sunny beer gardens or for a glamour night out!


2 comments:

  1. I love the look you've created, I'll definitely be looking up hair tutorials with the Lee Stafford Chopstick Styler now! x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this hair style!

    I have naturally curly hair so I love these sort of looks!

    poppymayy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete